Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Success

Sorry it has taken so long to give an update, but I am home on spring break this week and computer access isn't as readily available as at school. In regards to the surgery, it was a grand success and the easiest surgery I have ever done. The surgery was on Friday and by Saturday morning I could see a perfect 20/20 in both eyes if not better. The whole process lasted 15 minutes max and the only discomfort I had was when I tried to sleep when I got home after the surgery. It burned quite a bit then, but otherwise I haven't felt a single thing. I still have some eyedrops that I have to put in through tomorrow and I can't swim for 2-3 weeks, but other than that I'm pretty much home free. It's a great feeling to wake up in the morning and be able to see. There's some times still where I feel like I need to take my contacts out but then I remember that I don't have to and it's great. I would definitely recommend the surgery to anyone who's thinking about doing it.

No comments: