Friday, June 10, 2005

Married

I finally made it to Panera to post a blog. Apparently people have been craving some blogging from me, and I have to admit that I do miss it dearly. However, my wedding and my honeymoon took far greater precedent than sitting down to write a mere blog. As I write this I am again reminded of my new status in society: Married. Forevermore on all of my official documents I will check the box stating that I am a married man. No more will the word "single" be evident on my official record. Crazy, isn't it? But I will say it feels wonderful. Checkboxes on official documents aside, marriage is a beautiful blessing from our Creator who knew exactly what we needed to experience the closest thing humanly possible to a loving relationship with Him. Call me a sappy newlywed, but I truly believe it. However, considering that most of the people who read this blog are currently single, I will respect your singleness and not include the lovestruck rantings of a newlywed. And, honestly, most of those rantings I would rather not pronounce in a public forum such as this one. Basically, I'm just trying to say that I feel blessed by God in my new married life, and I will proudly check the "married" box on all of my official documents for the rest of my life.

No comments: