Tuesday, February 22, 2005

glasses

This weekend I had to start wearing my glasses again because a week from friday I am getting Lasik surgery and no foreign objects are supposed to be in my eyes, which includes contacts. Unfortunately, my glasses are a weaker prescription, which makes it a little harder to see especially at nighttime. In addition to being a weaker prescription, the glasses tend to slide down my nose giving me a nerdy appearance and forcing me to push them up frequently, further reinforcing the nerd image. Fortunately, a week from friday I will be completely free of any sort of lenses, and I just have to keep telling myself this to cancel out the negative effects of glasses. So if you're driving at night, beware of a little green Corolla in which the driver can't really see too well.

No comments: